Wwise is an incredibly powerful Audio Middleware engine, developed by Audiokinetic Wwise. It has been used in hundreds of titles in many different languages, across many different platforms. It has a very feature rich interface with incredibly in-depth tools to sculpt your non-linear audio in incredibly precise ways. Here’s a collection of articles I’ve written on a few topics regarding the program.
If you have any suggestions for any specific Wwise Lessons or Tutorials, please send them to Hello@ChrisPrunotto.com or tweet them to @SoundGuyChris!
Introduction To Wwise:
- Lesson 1: Exploring the Interface (planned – TBA)
- Lesson 2: Exploring Event Functionalities (planned – TBA)
- Lesson 3: Exploring Interactive Music (planned – TBA)
- Lesson 4: Exploring the Dialogue System (planned – TBA)
- Lesson 4: Integration Into Unity (currently outdated, update planned – TBA)
- Lesson 6: Integration Into Unreal Engine (planned – TBA)